Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Place...

We're getting married on Saturday, August 18, 2012, at the Depot Market on Railroad Ave. in Bellingham. We picked that date because Zak is applying for Western's MBA program which starts next summer. The Internet told us that the last possible day he could have a final would be Friday, the 17th. That guy is going to go back to school, working full time, and getting married next summer. No big deal.

We picked that place for a number of reasons, which you can see below. It's pretty much perfect.


I take no credit for this map. I shared my vision with Zak, and he made this. Amazing.

A downtown Bellingham wedding in the middle of places that are special to us is about as good as it gets. I have so many reasons to love this town...like crazy.

2 comments:

  1. Love this...love you! Can't wait tom help you celebrate your big day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I predict we say "likecrazy" a lot in the coming month. For exaple, I love this blog and you...like crazy. Yep, sounds about right!

    ReplyDelete